Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: I thought she might be hot

  1. #11
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well we must be coming from 2 totally different places, because I dont see anything wrong with being 31, having a high opinion of myself, or knowing people, and occasionally mentioning it.
    Obviously the people with high opinions of themselves on this board, dont feel the need to put others down arbitrarily for no reason. I dont think your a spanish whore, I dont even know you. You've never said much to get my attention until now. I'm just disappointed that you would want to agree with the miserable and bitter "telling them". I've never done anything wrong to you, and I'm not going to bully you around with my experience. People feel threatened by what they dont understand. I just hope when your my age that life makes sense to you, and that you can hold just as high opinion of yourself.
    Cuz that's when you WIN!

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ March 22, 2004 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Erica S ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey erica... i have no idea what these guys are pulling out of their asses but you are one of the nicest, sincere, non-conceded people i have met, let alone on this board!*!*!*! oh yes and beautiful -inside and out- [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    so there...and tell them to shove it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww thanks darlin' Pirate!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] And thank you, to you too Mr. Straight Edge. Although I dont know if your opinion counts considering your an old man of 32. Oh wait, that's me in 3 months (well not the man part, just the 32 part). [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FUNNY HOW THE PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE PICS ARE THE ONES TO TALK SHIT.

    WHATS WRONG WITH THINKING HIGHLY OF YOURSELF?? I THINK VERY HIGHLY OF MYSELF.

    TELLING THEM I THINK YOUR THE ONE WITH THE ISSUES AROUND HERE. YOU HAVE TO PUT OTHERS DOWN TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF???

  5. #15
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's the deal:

    I'm not going to post pictures of myself because
    1) I don't own a digital camera
    2) I don't have a scanner
    3) I don't feel the need to share pictures of myself.


    That being said, I can't really call anyone any names. I'll stay out of this thread.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by tellingthem:
    Saw the photos and realized that somebody on this board has a much higher opinion of themselves than what reality would dictate. Chick, you aint bad, but come on. No biggs. Age and time are a bitch. I was not impressed, no matter how many names you can drop, stick to your fluff and fold.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Erica, that's how much it took to make you go apeshit. Telling Them, you are fucking hilarious and your ability to piss people off puts both JWB and me to shame.


    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well you must be sooo proud to have such a quality trait two drinks, etc. Hurray! You boys know how to piss people off! Hopefully someday I will be just as good as you...NOT!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:
    Well you must be sooo proud to have such a quality trait two drinks, etc. Hurray! You boys know how to piss people off! Hopefully someday I will be just as good as you...NOT!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Erica, I love the trait. It gets me through my boring adolescent life. Infinite entertainment.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry to hear your lifes so boring.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:
    Sorry to hear your lifes so boring.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">No you're really not that sorry, nor should you be. Actually at the moment my life is pretty boring, its a tough time of year. I am preparing for SAT's and the college application process. I don't have a lot of time to fuck around. I am working on a service project for the Orange County Catholic worker, hard job. Once this tough early spring season goes by it'll all be good.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •